Last night started out like any other night. Matthis went to bed around 9pm and I expected him to wake between 7 and 8am this morning. Nope! At 2:30am he starts to scream. I give it a minute and he continues so I go in to check on him. Change his diaper, which was fine, and put him back to bed. He wanted no part of it. He took me by the hand and lead me to the kitchen to the refrigerator of course. I handed him is milk but he said, NO. Cheese, Cheese...OK. He takes one bite and wants no part of that. I said come on lets go back to bed. We go back to his room. Gets in his crib and cry's some more. So by this time, Matthew is coming in to see what is going on. So he tries to get him to lay down and rubs his back(something they do at school). We go back to bed but he never goes to sleep. Finally at 4am I am up with my pillow and blanket to lay on the floor in his room while he plays. Then we wanted to wonder around the house, nope not happening... So to the cage he went and the couch I went. Matthew came in there around 6am and he was still playing and talking it up in the cage. I stated that my "shift" was over and went to get in the bed for a few minutes of sleep before getting up for work. While I was taking a power nap this is what my little Matthis did. He must have gotten tired so he took his pants off to use as a pillow and went to sleep in his cage!


No comments:
Post a Comment