Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Friends Forever



April, Matthis, & I
2008

December, what comes to mind....Christmas, Jesus' Birthday, Family, Friends......
As I posted previously we lost our Best Friend, Ceaser on 12-3-10. Ceaser was truly man's best friend when it came to a dog. I'm not sure he even knew he was a dog since we never treated him as one, but as a human! He will be missed everyday but never forgotten. This was one of the hardest days for me till 2 Weeks later.
On December 12-16-10, when I lost my Best Friend from 2nd grade, April Altman.
April and I met when we were in 2nd Grade and have been Best Friends ever since. April suffered from Muscular Dystrophy! She never let it stop her! She will be remembered for her warm smile, sweet personality and love for others! She and I definitely enjoyed many special memories together and I will never forget her or the special times we had as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment