Matthis & Colin @ Matthis's 1st Birthday Party!
Hope he is a safe driver!
Well I thought I would have blogged earlier in the week but I didn't! Last weekend Matthis got to hang out with his granny lou and grandpa gary out in Hilliard, while Matthew and I went to my friend Danielle and Paul's wedding. We had a good time celebrating with them! Congrats!
Matthew went to Valdosta on Tuesday and then we went to our weekly dinner date with the Fitzpatrick's at Zaxby's! Wednesday we got to keep spent time with our nephew Colin while his mommy and daddy were at work.
Today Matthew and I celebrated our 11 years together.....
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Wow! I can't believe you guys have been together that long. Time really flies. I remember sitting in Mrs. Arnold's class and Matthew saying that he would never find a girl and I told him to just be patient and she would come along. It is really good to see that you guys are so happy and have a beautiful family! :)
ReplyDelete