Monday, April 6, 2009

Grandpa Butch's Visit

This past week Matthew's Grandpa Butch from Ohio came to Florida for a visit. It was nice visiting but at the end of the week I was worn out. Monday the family had dinner at our house. Tuesday we traveled to Yulee to Becky and Chevy's for hamburgers & hotdogs(Becky's favorite). Matthis was so cute feeding Aunt Becky and Uncle Chevy's 2 bulldogs french fries, they were so gentle with him. Wednesday was pizza at Jeremy's! Matthis and his cousin Colin got to play together, Colin(7mos) tries to follow Matthis(14mos). Matthew missed this get together since he was working in Valdosta. I took the day off work on Friday and the 5(Grandpa Butch, Debbie, Matthew, Matthis & I) of us went to St. Augustine to the alligator farm and the Outlet Mall(my favorite). I got a great deal on a pair of Nike's for Matthis...$15! See pictures below. Saturday the family ventured to the Jacksonville Zoo! It was a bit crowded but everyone had fun none the less. See pictures below. Sunday we all got together for a family dinner at John and Debbie's! Grandpa Butch hope you enjoyed your visit to Florida....looks like you might be going back to snow in Ohio! Hope everyone had a great weekend.


Jacksonville Zoo
Matthis & Aunt Becky
Cousin Colin..He borrowed Matthis's hat!


Mommy & Matthis

Matthis & Daddy with their new Nike's!



Look at the Giraffe Grandma.

Matthis & Colin after a day at the zoo!



Alligator Farm



Grandpa Butch, Deb, Matthis & Mommy



Grandpa Butch, Deb, Matthis & Matthew




Albino Alligator











1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time. I haven't been to the zoo in years. I am actually going on Saturday for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete