Sunday, July 19, 2009

Class of 1999 - 10 Year Reunion



It seems like yesterday that we all met in the gym during a severe thunderstorm on the night of our graduation. 10 years later here are a few of us. Everyone looks pretty much the same...

Just Me! Not too bad after 10 years and having a baby!My high school sweetheart, husband, & friend!

I had a great time catching up with old friends.


Salutatorian & Valedictorian


Patrice was one of my good friends. I am so glad she came to the reunion so we can keep in touch in the future.
This is a familar picture. The 3 of us stood just like this on Senior Night of the last home game of the Basketball season! Go Flashes! I could not ask for for 2 better friends, Bryan and Jason.

Till the 20 year reunion in another 10 years.
Best of Luck Class of 99!








No comments:

Post a Comment