Typically when I pick Matthis up from school he is starving. So I started bringing snacks with me for him to eat on the drive home. I know its only 10 mins away but when you have a hungry child those 10 mins can seem much longer. I would really like to let Matthis hold his only container of crackers or what ever the snack of the day might be but I know he will just spill it. So I continue to drive and reach in the backseat to hand him a snack, which in the car is not a big deal but in the suv its a much longer reach, until this week! I bought Matthis The Snack Trap Cups! I love them. Now I just put his snack in the cup and he can feed himself and it makes for safer driving!




I don't think he ever gave Ceaser, Sunny or Cletus any of his snack!
Deeper discounts on clearance
5 years ago
I love the snack traps!
ReplyDeletePS - there's even one in 'orange and blue' at target :)
Snack traps were a favorite at our house too when D was little.........and hey, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about him being hungry when you pick him up. I'd always have snacks ready for Darci too.
ReplyDeleteIt irks me how they are all hungry...what's up with that??
I have heard those are great. I need to get Cale some!
ReplyDelete