Monday, September 7, 2009

My Little Dare Devil

I searched for weeks to find a used reasonably priced playhouse for Matthis. On August 14th I found this $75 find in Orange Park on Craigslist. I tried to get this same one for less but I missed out on it. I am MS IMPATIENT so this was good enough for me since this one retails for around $300. On the day we went to get it, it was pouring rain, harder than I had seen in a long time. My husband, I love him, he got out to the car and took this playhouse apart while standing in ankle deep water and a monsoon downpour all for me to get this playhouse. We brought it home and it stayed in the garage for at least a week before I decided to put it together. So I cleaned it and took it to the back yard. It still needs a few screws to make it a little sturdier but it will work for now till I can get Matthew in the backyard to finish it. So my child who runs around at 100mph found this new use for the playhouse!
What's next the roof?





No comments:

Post a Comment