Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tippy Toes Pottery Party!

After attending a party hosted by Dana Cockerham I decided I wanted to host my own Tippy Toes Party! For those of you that know me I do not host parties! I knew my two good friends Nicola and Dana would want to make works of art with their little girls and I knew I had to have more pottery for myself and for gifts this Christmas!
Amanda Reed is the artist behind TippyToesPottery! She is the sweetest person and I enjoyed working with her.
Matthis making a cow out of his foot!
Makala making a Flamingo...maybe!
I bet Brent made a tractor with his green foot!
Matthis telling Brent "Bye"
Miss Emory
Matthis had to give Emory and Nicola a hug!

Emory making a frog out of her foot!

Maddox

I think this was tickling his foot!

William making a Gator with his hand!

Very Cool!
Nellie made a beautiful butterfly with her little foot.

She was a trooper.
I cannot wait to see everyones pottery in a few weeks!
Thanks again Amanda!



1 comment:

  1. These pictures have me all excited! I can't wait to see the finished products!!

    ReplyDelete