Matthis spend most of the weekend with his Lou Lou & Papa (my parents) and had a blast as usual. But when he comes home he is completely worn out. Last night was no different. We put him to bed around 8:30. He insists that we turn the light on and shut the door so he can read his books in his crib. Matthew and I were in the living room watching TV when we heard the hallway door open and there our little boy stood with the biggest grin on his face! Matthew was in total shock and was worried he had hurt himself...nope! There were no tears mind you. Our little angel had crawled out of his crib. We knew this day would come but hoped it would not be for some time. After much discussion on what we should do we decided to convert his crib to the toddler bed (He doesn't need the full just yet...I hope). I was so worried he might roll off that I put all the pillows in the linen closet around the bed. At school he sleeps on a cot but it is much lower to the floor than the toddler bed. Around 10:30 we finally got him to go lay down and go to sleep. We put a bell on his door just in case he decided to get up during the night. Needless to say I did not get much sleep, just kept listening for the bell. Well we made it. He was still in his crib this morning fast asleep.
Deeper discounts on clearance
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment